It's all about choosing items that will be your trusty stead, that can withstand all activities and travel, classics and versatile, while remaining fashionable.
Here are my top 5 essential wardrobe items for life on the road:
- Tradlands 'Cambridge' shirt (pictured above), American made, classic cut that looks great with everything, also never wrinkles.
- Stetson 'Moab' Hat, when it's been too many days without a shower.
- Classic Short UGG boots, no explanation needed.
- Buck Products Flapsack, my go-to day bag for a short hike, groceries, or beach day.
- Wool Socks, there are no heated floors in the woods or in the trailer.
I am curious, what are your travel clothing essentials?